Why regularly take Asphalia?
Most people have heard the advice to take five portions of fruits/ vegetables each for health's sake, but a good proportion don't do so. Life styles are more than ever geared to fast foods, and "life's too short to stuff a mushroom", as Shirley Canran once said, - let alone boil a cabbage. Anyway, did you know that the mineral and vitamin content of so called "fresh" fruit and vegetables has fallen dramatically in the last decade or so?
Ingredients include plant cellulose, chlorophyll, antioxidant, and plant derived materials, includes unmodified powder from dried berries such as cramberry, strawberry, blackberry, and elderberry
* This product is free from added sugar, starch, gluten and yeast.
* No artficial flavours or preservatives are used
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* Daily Dose (once at bedtime) for adults 1 - 2 capsules or ¼ teaspoonof the powder in water, sublingually.
* Children under 12 should take half the adult dose.
* Not for infants under 1 year, lactating mothers, those in the last trimester of preganancy, or people about to drive or operate machinery.
* Do not freeze of microwave this product.
* Keep out of reach and sight of young children
* Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
* Asphalia should not be used as a substitte for a varied diet
Produce of the UK