(High Strength Caprylic Acid)
Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Caprylic acid favours the growth of the lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and is best taken in conjunction with a low yeast and low sugar diet.
Ingredients Typically per vegetable capsule
* Caprylic Acid 680mg
* Calcium Hydroxide (providing 59mg elemental calcium) 109.1mg
* Magnesium Hydroxyde (providing 27mg elemental magnesium) 64.8mg
* Glycerol Trilaurate
* Cellulose & Water
(Cellulose - HPMC Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
* Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil
* Caprylic acid helps maintain balance of health intestinal microflora
* Provides a source of calcium and magnesium
* Mycopryl is not6 water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such a potassium and zinc caprylate
* Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
NB: Mycopryl 680 capsules should not be opened or chewed.
* Not suitable for use in preganancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
* Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
* Bio-Acidophilus or Bio-Acidophilus Forte, Garlic Plus & HEP 194 or Artichoke Plus
Produced by BioCare