(Intestinal Ecology Formula - A simple to use four-in-one supplement programme)
Yeast and yeast-like organisms are widespread in food, both as ingredients and from their airborne contact with foods. For hundreds of years, one of yeasts' "prized" properties has been their ability to ferment carbohydrates, and because of their universal presence, yeasts are often assumed to be a normal part of human nutrition.
Although it is not possible to avoid yeasts entirely, as we ingest them through the air and through drinking water, as well as on our food, nutritionists now often advise yeast avoidance.
Ecobalance is the ideal supplement programme for those wanting to follow a diet that is both yeast-free and free from products derived from or manufactured with yeast. Ecobalance is an excellent product and is highly recommend by our Nutrition Consultant Pamela Singh. Ecobalance, has been widely praised by practitioners and won the Best New Product Award at the UK Total CAM Show in Harrogate.
It contains the anti-fungals garlic and cinnamon, glutamine to heal the gut and a probiotic all in one pack.
Every pack ordered from www.junglesale.com will be sent with special diet sheets and a treatment programme.
The intestinal tract is host to a vast number of different organisms (our microflora) which play a fundamental role in our overall health including the constant priming of our immune system and our digestive health.
Ecobalance is a combination of four supplements in a blister pack which are taken together to:
1. Increase the numbers of beneficial bacteria by providing a high potency combination of probiotic organisms.
2. Support the microflora by providing selective growth factors (prebiotics) for beneficial bacteria.
3. Support the environmental balance within the gut so that less friendly organisms find it more difficult to thrive.
4. Provide specific nutrition to the epithelial cells that line the intestinal tract, the border between our body and the intestinal environment, and the interface for gut immunity.
Prolactis Plus (White capsule):
Nutrient Amount per Capsule
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium lactis 10x109 (10 billion) viable cells
Phase 2 Garlic (White tablet)
Nutrient Amount per Tablet
Freeze Dried Garlic (Allium sativum) 500mg
Cinnamon Caprylate Complex (Brown capsule)
Nutrient Amount per Capsule
Freeze Dried Cinnamon Oil 33% (Cinnamon zeylancium bark) 450mg
Magnesium Caprylate 250mg
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamon zeylancium bark) 50mg
Acetyl Glutamine Complex (Yellow tablet)
Nutrient Amount per tablet
N-Acetyl Glucosamine 200mg
Recommended Daily Intake:
1 Use one serrated strip per day.
2 Each serrated strip contains one of each of the following capsules/ tablets which may be taken at the same time, preferable with food.
* Prolactis Plus: Proboitic supplement with prebiotic growth factors
* Phase 2 Garlic: freeze-dried garlic continuously released for up to 18 hours
* Cinnamon Caprylate Complex: feeding the micro-environment of both small and large intestine
* Acetyl Glutamine Complex: specific nutrition for the epithelial lining of the intestinal tract.
* Fillers: Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, L-glutamine, Freeze Dried Garlic, Freeze Dried Cinnamon bark Oil
* Carriers: Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Maltodextrin; Antioxidant Natural Mixed Tocopherols, sunflower Oil
* Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) Water, Acacia Bark Prebiotic, Magnesium Caprylate, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate
* Anti-Caking Agent: Silica, Lubricant, Magnesium Stearate, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus
* Yellow Tablet Coating: (carrier: HPMC, Colour, Titanium, DioxideColour: Riboflavin; Carrier Glycerin)
* White Tablet Coating: (Carrier HPMC, Colour Titanium Dioxide Carrier Glycerin)
* Disintegrant Croscarmellose Sodium; Binder: Acacia Gum, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium lactis
* Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunllight.
* Refrigeration is not necessary but is recommended for storage over longer period. If continuously stored in a fridge from purchase, the Best Before date may be extended by 9 months.
* Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
* Does NOT contain milk or dairy ingredients
* Does NOT contain Gluten
* Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake other than on the advice of your healthcare professional
* Keep out of reach of children
Contains crustacean. N-Acetyl glucosamine is derived from the shell of shrimp
Produce of the UK