L. acidophilus is a well documented probiotic with beneficial functions in helping maintain the health of the digestive system.
L. acidophilus is the most prominent friendly becteria resident in the small intestine and is also found in the mouth, vagina and large intestine.
L. acidophilus helps produce nutrients and other beneficial compounds that promote the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
Ingredients Typically per gram
4 billion viable cells of lactobacillus acidophilus (if stored correctly)
In a base of:
Fructooligosaccharide (F.O.S.) 950mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 50mg
* Provides L.acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
* Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
* L. acidophilus may reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms such as Candida albicans
* L. acidophilus has been shown to help reduce dietry cholesterol when taken in conjunction with a low fat diet
* L. acidophilus helps to assist the digestion of lactose in milk products by producing lactose
* L. acidophilus is helpful in repopulating the gut after the use of antibiotics
* Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of this fragile organism
* Dairy, lactose, sucrose, wheat and soya free
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Two gram (One gram approximately a quarter teaspoon) in water twice a day with food or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed.
Garlic Plus, Mycropryl or Oregano Complex & FOS.
Produced by BioCare