(Junior Strength Caprylic Acid)
Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help establish the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Caprylic Acid favour the growth of the lactic acid becteria in the gastrointestinal tract and is best taken in conjunction with a low yeast and low sugar diet.
Product Information per Daily Intake (2 capsules)
* Caprylic Acid - 500mg - %EC RDA
* Magnesium - 41.6mg - %EC RDA - 13.9
* Calcium - 19.4mg - %EC RDA - 2.4
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* Caprylic Acid
* Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water)
* Magnesium Hydroxide
* Calcium Hydroxide
* Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
* Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
* Vegetable Capsules
* Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil
* Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora
* Provides a source of calcium and magnesium
* Mycopryl is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products like potassium and zinc caprylate
* Suitable for children and the elderly
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* Suitable for 5 years of age at one capsule per day with food or as professionally directed.
* Suitable for adults at Two capsules per day with food or as professionally directed.
NB: Mycopryl 250 capsules should not be opened or chewed
* Not suitable for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
* Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
* Comgine with Bio-Acidophilus Capsules or Powder for further digestive support.
Produced by BioCare