(kernel oil – therapeutic/ external)
The Neem Tree has been a traditional part of Indian healthcare for centuries. All Neem Tree products use the traditional properties of Neem to provide a natural alternative to today's harsh chemicals.
Suitable for use by those prone to pimples, boils, dandruff, headlice, athletes foot and fungal infections of the nails.
Neem Oil - 100% natural kernel extract / Cold Processed / with upto 1500ppm Azadirachta indica.
Direction of Use
* Rub directly onto skin or add a few drops to baths or steam facials.
* A mixture of 10 drops of Neem Oil and 100ml Almond oil can be used as a hair treatment for children. Leave on the hair for a few hours & wash hair with Neem soap or Neem Shampoo. Repeat after 3 days.
*Make up a 5% solution with warm water and use to spray plants.
*Adding 2% Neem Household Cleaner or a Neem Soap Solution will emulsify the oil and improve application.
*The mixture prepared must be used within 24 hours. The new misture should be prepared after 24 hours.
*This mixture can be safely used on flowers, fruit and vegetables.
*Wash produce before eating.
* No SLS or SLES
* No Parabens
* No Sodium benzoate
* Natural - No Added Chemicals
* Not Tested on Animals
* GM Free
* Approved by Vegan Society
* Neem Oil freezes below 72° F. To "defrost" simply leave it in a warm area, or place in warm water for a few minutes prior to use.
* Thank you for helping the environment. Buying this product directly supports growing more Neem trees in India.
* For External Use Only
* Test on a small area of skin for sensitivity.
* Always dilute for use with children.
Produced by Junglesale